The Master Rank of a card is indicated by a number inside a blue diamond found in the bottom right corner of it. It can be increased by using fragments of feelings for cards of all rarities, or pure crystals of feelings for 4☆ cards. Cards have a maximum cap of Master Rank 5. By increasing a card's Master Rank, the card will gain a boost to its performance. Doing this will also count as progress towards a character's Master Rank mission. Cards with costumes will unlock more costume variants at Master Ranks 1, 3, and 5. Master Rank 2 is required for a card with unique hairstyle to unlock its hairstyle.
Master Rank costs[edit | edit source]
The cost to increase a card's Master Rank depends on the card's rarity, with higher rarity cards requiring more fragments of feelings.
Increasing Master Rank[edit | edit source]
To increase a card's Master Rank:
- Open the character menu by tapping on the button labeled "メンバー"
- Tap on the button labeled "Training"
- Tap on the button labeled "マスタートレーニング"
- Tap on the card that will have its Master Rank increased
- Select fragments of feeling or a pure crystal of feeling (if the option is given)
- Tap on the button labeled "決定" to confirm
Additional performance given[edit | edit source]
The amount of performance given by increasing a card's Master Rank depends on the card's rarity. Each rank in a card's Master Rank grants additional performance. For example, a 2☆ card with Master Rank 2 would gain 600 performance.