This guide covers how to install Project SEKAI: COLORFUL STAGE! feat. Hatsune Miku for both iOS and Android users. Please note, the guides below are using Japanese server as an example. However, it may also applicable for other server.
Below are the recommended device specifications to play Project SEKAI: COLORFUL STAGE feat. Hatsune Miku.
- Devices: iPhone 11 or higher, iPad (7th generation) or higher, iPad Air 4 or higher, iPad Mini 6 or higher, iPad Pro (2nd generation) or higher.
- OS version: iOS 11
- Processor: Snapdragon 845 or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- OS version: Android 8.0
There are two methods to install the game for an Android user.
Using a third-party platform
- Download a third-party app store (e.g. TapTap, QooApp).
- Install the third-party app store.
- You need to allow Install from unknown source to be able to install it.
- Search プロジェクトセカイ or com.sega.pjsekai .
- Click download.
- Once the download completes, you can install Project SEKAI.
Using a VPN
- Set VPN to Japan country. You can use any VPN as long as the VPN has Japan country (e.g. TunnelBear VPN).
- Force stop Google Play Store.
- Search プロジェクトセカイ or click here.
- If you can't find it or it says "This item is not available in your country", you may need to make a new e-mail address and redo the steps.
- Click Install.
For iOS users, Project SEKAI must be installed through the Japanese App Store. For iTunes accounts with their region not set to Japan, there are two ways to get Project SEKAI: change the region of that account, or create a new account with its region set to Japan.
To change regions, see this Apple help page. Do note that there are some limitations before you are able to change your account's region.
Creating a new account
Alternatively, you can create a new account following this Apple help page. Set the region to Japan and set the billing address to somewhere in Japan. You do not need to set any payment information.