|Romaji||Negai no shizuku|
|Can be used to upgrade an area item to a specific level.|
Sources[edit | edit source]
Event Shop[edit | edit source]
Starting with the Wishing for Your Happiness Upon the Blue Sky!, the Event Shop now contains 3 wish drops. Each wish drop costs 50,000 event badges.
Kakera Exchange Shop[edit | edit source]
Each wish drop in the Kakera Exchange Shop costs 300 fragment of feelings. A maximum of 15 can be exchanged every month.
Mission Pass[edit | edit source]
Starting from October 2022's Mission Pass, 2 wish drops can be earned by reaching 8000 live points.
Uses[edit | edit source]
The only use for wish drops are to "limit break" an area item past level 10. Once "limit broken", an area item no longer requires any more wish drops.
The amount of wish drops required to "limit break" an area item depends on its type.
- Hatsune Miku's area items: 1 wish drop
- Character area items (excluding Miku): 5 wish drops
- VIRTUAL SINGER area items: 6 wish drops
- Unit area items (excluding VIRTUAL SINGER) : 15 wish drops
- Attribute area items: 15 wish drops
Update history[edit | edit source]
October 1, 2022
- Added Mission Pass as a new source.
May 31, 2022
- Added to the game.