- "Let's do our very, very, veeeery best!"
- ―Hanasato Minori
Hanasato Minori (花里 みのり) is a first-year student at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. She's part of the idol group MORE MORE JUMP!
Background[edit | edit source]
Minori's someone who was constantly brought terrible luck. After missing a baton pass that costed her class the entire event, Minori at home the next day out of fear her classmates would come to hate her. During which, Minori sees Kiritani Haruka onscreen and is instantly enamored with her. Haruka's words "Tomorrow will be another day." inspired Minori, thus prompting her dream to become an idol. Minori's dream stems from her wanting to spread hope to others just as Haruka did for her.
Minori has tried her hand at multiple auditions, but has failed every time. Despite this, she never gave up and continued to try in order achieve her dream.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Minori has gray eyes and shoulder-length brown hair, worn loose. Her hair has a braid to her right side clipped back with an orange and white flower pin.
Minori shares a similar outfit to that of the rest of her group members: a white sleeveless blouse with a black ribbon underneath a vest, a black and white ruffled skirt with multiple layers, a loose black belt adorned with the group's three-leaf clover motif, and white heeled shoes. The design of Minori's vest is the same as Haruka's. Minori's outfit differs with the color orange accenting her outfit and a white ruffled arm band on her upper right arm.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Minori is an optimistic and determined person. She's always focused on her goals, to the point of constantly spacing out and being fixed entirely on them, even during school. She has a tendency to daydream, as seen the event Dear My Past Self.
Despite her hard working and cheerful self, Minori will sometimes question her abilities. As seen in Let's Deliver! HOPEFUL STAGE ♪, when the viewers' comments towards Minori turn negative, Minori begins to doubt herself and invalidates all the work she's done up until then.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Kiritani Haruka: Longlife idol and fellow group member. Minori wants to be just like her. In one of their area conversations, Haruka remarks that Minori is 'someone to be greatful for,' but does not say this aloud.
- Momoi Airi: Fellow group member. Airi is teaching Minori how to be an idol. Despite Airi's harsh critizisms, she has shown to really care for Minori. In the Let's Deliver! HOPEFUL STAGE♪ event, when Minori wishes to keep practicing even when the day has long ended, Airi tells her that she is 'a hard-working person who needs rest.'
- Hinomori Shizuku: Fellow group member. Minori is fascinated her beauty while Shizuku sees her as friend.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is classmates with Hinomori Shiho and Azusawa Kohane.
- Minori has a pet samoyed, whom she refers to lovingly as "Samo-chan." He first debuted in Shinonome Akito's side story, Bigger-Than-Big Shot, as well as a physical appearance in episode 8 of Petit SEKAI, "Let's Go Viral! MORE MORE JUMP!" (バズれ！モモジャン！)