- "Why am I surrounded by weirdos?"
- ―Kusanagi Nene
Kusanagi Nene (草薙 寧々) is a first-year student at Kamiyama High School. She's part of the musical show unit Wonderlands×Showtime.
Background[edit | edit source]
Nene and Kamishiro Rui are next-door neighbors and childhood friends. Rui was the one who recommended her to join the troupe. She's a great singer and dreams of singing onstage for a musical, however, she doesn't appear on stage. Instead, she operates her Nene-Robo and performs through it.
At school, she is also classmates with Aoyagi Toya.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Nene has purple eyes and long grayish-green hair, with the front strands tied at the ends.
Her show outfit consists of a sleeveless top with a pink bow and smiley-face buttons down the front over a frilly skirt. The back side of the outfit consists of coattails and a big pink bow. She also wears a hairband with a butterfly-like decoration and knee-high leg warmers. The legwarmers and edges of her top have white fuzz. It's mentioned that Akiyama Mizuki made this outfit for her to match her Nenerobo.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Nene is the opposite of Emu, usually not saying anything. she is quite a introvert, and has stage fright. She likes to game quite frequently.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Tenma Tsukasa: Fellow group member. Nene thinks he's an idiot, but appreciates his caring qualities.
- Otori Emu: Fellow group member. Nene thinks she's a weirdo who doesn't listen, but tries to be helpful.
- Kamishiro Rui: Fellow group member. They're neighbors and childhood friends. Nene thinks he's nosy, but she wants to help him with his problems.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The appearance of NeneRobo appears to be inspired by Mikudayo.
- Nene was afraid to perform on stage because of an incident of her forgetting her lines at her school play, causing her to be bullied.
- She has a beautiful singing voice.