- "Now then, let us put on the most magnificent of shows!"
- ―Kamishiro Rui
Background[edit | edit source]
Rui and Kusanagi Nene are next-door neighbors and childhood friends. Rui was the one who recommended her to join the troupe. He manages stage performances. Rui is also very skilled in inventing things and creates robots to the shows. In middle school, he was often seen as an outcast and would visit the rooftop almost everyday, which lead to his friendship with Akiyama Mizuki.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Rui has yellow eyes and short, uneven purple hair with blue streaks. His right ear is pierced.
His show outfit consists of a ribbon, navy dress shirt, black vest, and long pink/purple coat with a neon yellow/green splatter pattern over the shoulders and the bottom edge of the coat. He wears white pants with black knee-high boots and short, white gloves. It's mentioned that Akiyama Mizuki, his middle school friend, made this outfit for him.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Rui lives by his own set of rules, which causes people to consider him a weirdo. He's a literal genius.
He likes to tease his friends, and is always thinking up show ideas or inventing things.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Tenma Tsukasa: Fellow group member. Rui thinks he's an actor worthy of a stage.
- Otori Emu: Fellow group member. Rui thinks she's wonderfully bizarre.
- Kusanagi Nene: Fellow group member. They're neighbors and childhood friends. Rui wishes she'd get over her stage fright.
- Akiyama Mizuki: Fellow social outcast and friend. They met on the rooftop in middle school.