- "Leave me alone. I got stuff to do."
- ―Hinomori Shiho
Hinomori Shiho (日野森 志歩 Hinomori Shiho) is a first-year student at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. She's the bassist of Leo/need.
She's childhood friends with her fellow band members.
Background[edit | edit source]
Shiho used to be childhood friends with Hoshino Ichika, Tenma Saki and Mochizuki Honami. Because of an incident at the school, their relationship became strained.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Shiho has green eyes and short gray hair.
Her casual outfit consists of a dark green dress shirt with both yellow and white lining, white socks and black and white sneakers.
Her band uniform consists of a white blouse with a red striped ribbon, a cropped neon green jersey which has purple and white stripes on its right sleeve, along with a black pleated skirt with neon green accents. She also wears a black fingerless glove on her left hand and has black sneakers.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Shiho is very introverted and dislikes interacting with others. She immerses herself in things she likes and doesn't care what other people think. Despite this, she used to spend lots of time with her childhood friends and cared for them deeply.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Hoshino Ichika: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. Shiho currently doesn't want to talk to Ichika.
- Tenma Saki: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. Saki stills wants to be friends with Shiho, but Shiho wishes she'd leave her alone.
- Mochizuki Honami: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. They used to be very close, but Honami now avoids Shiho.
- Hinomori Shizuku: Older sister. Shiho cares for her, but wishes she wasn't so nosy and clingy.