(Redirected from Emu Otori)
- "Uwawa~! ☆ Isn’t that just wonderhoy!"
- ―Otori Emu
Background[edit | edit source]
One day, Emu encounters Tenma Tsukasa, who was being interviewed for a part-time job at Phoenix Wonderland, although the interviewers planned to reject Tsukasa anyways. Enamored by his passion for shows and his loud, confident personality, she personally seeks him out to help her put on amazing shows and restore the Wonder Stage to its former glory instead.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Emu has pink eyes and short pink hair cut into a short bob.
She wears a pink cardigan with stickers on it over her school uniform.
Her casual outfit consists of a puffy pink jacket, yellow shirt, and blue overalls.
Her show outfit consists of a puffy round dress with tied ribbons along the bottom edge. She wears a similar tied ribbon in her hair, down the front of the outfit, and on her shoes. Her arms have poofy little separated sleeves, with a white opera glove on her left arm and a bracelet on her right wrist. She has mismatched thigh-high socks, with pink/white candy cane stripes on her left leg and plain white on her right.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Emu is very cheerful, although those around her (especially her family) believe her to be very naive. Although she can be naive at times, she is also more mature than those around her believe her to be. She is impulsive, and acts on every idea she comes up with, if not excitedly telling her friends about it. She tends to rope those around her into her (often impulsive) plans.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Tenma Tsukasa: Fellow group member. They're working together to restore the Phoenix Wonderland Stage to its former glory. She hired him to perform on the Wonder Stage after eavesdropping on his interview. Tsukasa reminds Emu of her grandfather, which is partially why she wanted him to perform with her.
- Kusanagi Nene: Fellow group member. Emu thinks she's great at singing. Nene thinks she's somewhat of a weirdo, although this is not an wholly negative view.
- Kamishiro Rui: Fellow group member. Emu thinks he is cool, while Rui thinks she's wonderfully bizarre. Rui can also understand what she's saying when she's using onomatopoeia.
- Mochizuki Honami: Friend and fellow classmates from 1-B.
- Kiritani Haruka: Friends following the Miyamasuzaka Sports Festival event.
- Asahina Mafuyu: An upperclassman she got paired with for the 3-legged race during the sports festival. She can tell that Mafuyu's smiles aren't real, and is outright terrified of her as a result. Despite finding Mafuyu scary, she expresses a desire to make her genuinely smile, though her efforts don't always work out.
- Tenma Saki: Friends. They like to hang out and find cool things shopping together. Somehow, Emu did not realize that Saki was Tsukasa's sister, or maybe she just never brought it up.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Emu's family, the Otori family, owns Phoenix Wonderland where WxS performs.
- Her last name, Otori, also means phoenix.
- Emu is canonically the richest character in the game.
- Emu sometimes inserts Japanese onomatopoeia in her speech when explaining something. Currently, only Kaito and Rui can understand her onomatopoeia proficiently, while it leaves other people confused.
- She has a weird ability to get on rooftops unnoticed.
- She really likes takiyaki.
- She has two brothers and one sister.
- Emu has mixed feelings about WxS and about where everyone will go in pursuit of their dreams.
- Her casual outfit is a modified version of the Phoenix Wonderland uniform.