- "...I must write more songs..."
- ―Yoisaki Kanade
Yoisaki Kanade (宵崎 奏) is a second-year student taking online classes. She's the composer of the underground music circle 25-ji, Nightcord de.
Kanade goes by the alias K online.
Background[edit | edit source]
Kanade is traumatized by a time when her own music caused despair to someone important to her. Ever since that incident, she has been writing music to make others happy, and started the music circle 25-ji, Nightcord de.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Kanade has blue eyes and very long, blue gray hair. Her fringe is tucked to both sides, save for a long section in the middle that almost reaches down to her nose, and her face is framed by a fairly long strand of hair on either side. Her unit outfit is a stylized school uniform, though she doesn’t attend school, and consists of a long, puffy jacket with a gradient that starts at white and fades to an ashy dark grey. Its hood is tied at the middle with a black and red ribbon. The sleeves are long enough for them to completely cover her hands in Kanade's 3D model.
Her casual outfit features a jacket of similar length, but blue, striped with white, and partially unzipped. She wears a black shirt underneath.
Kanade has stated that her hair has grown to its knee-length because she sees cutting it to be a hassle. Similarly, she considers tying it up to also be a hassle, and, as a result, trips over it fairly often when she stands up.
Kanade's expressions are slight, but noticeable. Her face generally stays at its resting state, as seen in her profile, but, though her mouth doesn’t move often, her eyes and eyebrows narrow and crease when she’s concerned or focused, widen and rise when she’s curious. Her mouth curves slightly when she smiles, and her eyes soften. Her body sways slightly as she moves from expression to expression.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Kanade appears to be very accepting and sympathetic towards her fellow circle members. She'd like to make other people happy with her music.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Asahina Mafuyu: Fellow circle member. Kanade sympathizes with her.
- Shinonome Ena: Fellow circle member. Kanade feels she hides her true feelings as she draws. Ena is grateful towards Kanade for seeing worth in her illustrations.
- Akiyama Mizuki: Fellow circle member. Kanade thinks they only act on their own principles. Mizuki is grateful towards Kanade for accepting them as they are.
- Mochizuki Honami: It is mentioned in Honami's character introduction that she runs a part time job as a housekeeper for Kanade.