- "This man is destined to be a star!"
- ―Tenma Tsukasa
Background[edit | edit source]
Ever since Tsukasa watched a show performed by his favorite theater troupe, he's dreamed of becoming the star of a world-class show. At some point, he was hired to work part-time at a theme park, but the Phoenix Wonderland Stage he got assigned to drew in no customers. One day he meets Otori Emu, who wants to revive the stage to its former glory.
He also takes care of his younger sister, Tenma Saki, who was born with a weak body that has kept her in the hospital much of her life.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Tsukasa has orange-yellow eyes and short scruffy blonde hair with peach tips. His casual outfit consists of a blue blazer with a sunfish embroidered onto it.
He wears his school uniform with a yellow cardigan, like his sister.
His show outfit consists of a short, white, high-collar coat with a two-layered cravat. The collar, lapel, sleeve cuffs, and sides of the coat are blue with a silver/gold rim. A frilled fabric, blue on the top and yellow on the inside, extends from his left side. He wears black pants and knee-high boots.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Tsukasa is very confident. He often shows off and has a tendency to get caught up in the moment. He's also a reliable older brother towards Saki, often taking caring of her. He also feels like he isn't good enough to be a star and that there's still a hard road before he reaches stardom.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Otori Emu: Fellow group member. Emu was the one who roped Tsukasa into helping her restore the Phoenix Wonderland Stage after hearing his audition. They're working together to restore the Phoenix Wonderland Stage to its former glory, but Tsukasa thinks she never listens to anyone. They both want to make people smile, and Emu says that he reminds her of her passed away grandpa. They both are seen to want to help each other when one is having a tough time.
- Kusanagi Nene: Fellow group member. Nene thinks he's too loud, but she admires his big brother qualities. These two often bicker with each other but often resolve their differences quickly.
- Kamishiro Rui: Fellow group member. Tsukasa thinks he's cool, but a bit of an eccentric with his insane ideas. However, he trusts Rui to be a dependable director for WxS.
- Tenma Saki: Younger sister. She was born with a weak body so Tsukasa takes care of her. Saki was Tsukasa's first inspiration to become a star after seeing how much Saki smiled when she watched a play when they were younger. When she was in the hospital, Tsukasa performed shows there for here to cheer her up.
- Shinonome Akito: Friends(?). Akito is constantly annoyed by Tsukasa's loud boastings of becoming a star, and plays pranks on him. In the event The Gentleman Thief's Thrilling White Day!? Akito, along with Mizuki, helps Tsukasa. 'On the Stage of Dazzling Light,' Akito comments that Tsukasa acts well.
- Shiraishi An: Aquaintances. An is a hall monitor at their school, Kamiyama High, and constantly has to deal with Tsukasa and Rui testing weird inventions.
- Aoyagi Toya: Friends. Toya came over to the Tenmas' house a lot when they were little, and always looked up to Tsukasa. Tsukasa helped encourage Toya to do what he wanted to do. Tsukasa views their relationship close to that of siblings.
- Akiyama Mizuki: Mizuki likes to talk to Tsukasa when they come to school. In the 'The Gentleman Thief's Thrilling White Day!?' event, Mizuki volunteers to help Tsukasa and drags Akito along.
- Hinomori Shizuku: Childhood friend who still stay in touch. They originally met due to Saki's and Shiho's friendship, as the two would always play together (along with Honami and Ichika) and bring their older siblings along to watch them. They meet again in Beyond Prayers, The Tomorrow We Wish For Is...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tsukasa is one of the five group leaders in the game.
- He is skilled at sewing and even made his own costume.
- His mother is a piano teacher, which explains why Tsukasa's special skill is playing piano.
- He is terrified of bugs, especially centipedes and millipedes.
- His special number is 88. (This is also the amount of keys on a piano, and the amount of constellations in the sky.)
- Both Tsukasa and Tenma Saki have a special connection to the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" as Tsukasa used to practice it on the piano when Saki was sick in the hospital.