Version 1.13.0, the first update of 2022, will be a minor update, with minor feature fixes and bug fixes. In addition, the "Tournament Mode" function will be used in qualifying for "Project SEKAI Championship 2022 Spring" will be added.
Project SEKAI Championship 2022 Spring: Tournament Mode feature[edit | edit source]
This is a mode that will be added for participants of the upcoming "Project SEKAI Championship 2022 Spring" tournament. The online primary qualification will start on February 25, 2022 12:00 JST. When the function is turned on, skills will not activate during the live. Score will be calculated based on the tournament rules.
Entry for the tournament requires an account and team registration for each player. See the official tournament website for more details.
Additional "Skill" filter to the member filter function[edit | edit source]
This will let you filter cards based on their skills. The filters are:
Custom profile updates[edit | edit source]
The number of layers that you can make has been increased from 100 to 150. The ability to copy and past materials has been added. This makes it easier to place multiple copies of the same material.
ALL PERFECT effect function[edit | edit source]
This is a function that will let you see if an ALL PERFECT run is still ongoing or not when you play a live. This effect will be displayed on your COMBO display.
Addressing issues with the iOS 15 update[edit | edit source]
This update will resolve most of the issues that have occurred with the "iOS 15" update. This may not be applied to devices like the iPhone 8, due to that device's specifications. "Vibrate on tap" has been confirmed to cause significant impact on gameplay, so it is recommended to turn that setting off in the options. If problems persist after this update, contact support.
Functional improvements[edit | edit source]
- There will be a new button that randomly selects a song in Solo and Challenge Lives.
- After a side story is unlocked, you will be able to see the characters that appear in that story.
- In the waiting room, the balloon icons above avatars will be updated to icons that reflect specific actions instead of the default icons.
- In Virtual Lives, collision detection with other players will be removed, allowing you to view the live from any position.
- In Virtual Lives, the range in which displaying other players when approaching another player is turned off has been increased.
- A collaboration label will be added to GekiChuMai collaboration songs in the song selection screen and Music Shop.
- While downloading, the screen will automatically scroll at regular intervals.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug in the event ranking screen when clicking the "Ranking Reward" button will make progress impossible if your rank is 1,000,000 or higher.
- Fixed a bug that caused lives to be unable to start if everyone performed specific actions.
- Fixed a bug that caused titles of other players to not display properly in the waiting area.
- Fixed a bug that the 3D model of a character becomes smaller when specific actions are performed in the live costume screen.
- Fixed a bug where the "support unit" of a character is cut off in the member details in the select list gacha.
- Fixed a bug where the illustrations of some members' are not displayed properly on the member details screen.
- Fixed a bug where a white line would appear at the bottom of some members' illustrations in the custom profile.
- Fixed a bug where the text was not displayed properly when the group participation was restricted in Cheerful Live.
- Fixed a bug where members set as leaders would not appear in the 3DMV.
- Fixed a bug in the Basic Profile where the title details would not open if you press and hold the title immediately after setting the title.
- Fixed a bug where the rank-up effect may be displayed on the home screen when the Kizuna Rank increases at the end of continuous auto lives.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to proceed when performing a specific operation when creating a private room live.
Fixed a bug where it becomes impossible to proceed to the profile screen after narrowing down the song selection on the song selection screen under specific conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the live invitation function would be unavailable when a specific action is performed.
- Fixed a bug where the title "Doppelganger" could not be obtained under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the option "Online display" would be automatically switched on even if it is turned off.
- Fix other minor bugs.