- "I wanna try something that the four of us can do together!"
- ―Tenma Saki
Tenma Saki (天馬咲希) is a second-year student at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. She's the keyboardist of Leo/need.
She's childhood friends with her fellow band members.
Background[edit | edit source]
Saki was born with a weak body. Because of this, she was unable to attend middle school, and her older brother Tsukasa took care of her during this time. However, once high school came around, Saki was healthy enough to attend.
Saki was childhood friends with Hoshino Ichika, Mochizuki Honami and Hinomori Shiho. Due to an incident, her relationships with Honami and Shiho became strained, but she does not know this due to being in the hospital.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Saki has pink eyes and long blonde hair with pink-colored tips. She wears her hair in twin tails.
Her casual outfit consists of a white loose blouse covered with a cream pink sweater with a pink thin ribbon, light blue denim skirt and black shoes with pink knee-socks.
Her band uniform consists of a tucked in white blouse with a red striped tie underneath a yellow cardigan, a black pleated skirt with yellow accents, and a ruffled outer-skirt layer held together by a belt. She also wears a black cloth bracelet on her left wrist, and black heeled Mary Janes with black thigh-high socks.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Saki is a cheerful mood-maker who never stops smiling. She wishes that she and her friends come together again. She constantly states that she wants to enjoy her youth as much as she can, due to her being in the hospital most of the time from her illness.
Both Saki and her brother Tsukasa love theme parks and its attractions.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Hoshino Ichika: Childhood friends and fellow classmate. Ichika is always there for Saki.
- Mochizuki Honami: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. Saki still wants to be friends with her. Honami is glad Saki is back, but feels it's awkward to be around her.
- Hinomori Shiho: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. Saki still wants to be friends with her, but Shiho wishes she would leave her alone.
- Tenma Tsukasa: Older brother. Tsukasa is always taking care of her during the times when she was sick.
- Kiritani Haruka: Classmates from 1-C, and friends following the Miyamasuzaka Sports Fes event.
- Otori Emu: Friends. Participated in the Sports Fes together. Saki comments that she reminds her of Tsukasa, despite not knowing about their relationship at the time. She and Emu, along with Airi, helped each other make Valentine's for their groups in 'Operation ♡ Secret Valentine!'
- Asahina Mafuyu: Participated in the Sports Fes together.
- Momoi Airi: Friends and Saki is her fan. Saki told Airi how she gave her hope on TV while she was in the hospital in 'Operation ♡ Secret Valentine!' Airi told Saki she could call her by her first name because now she was not just her fan, but her friend.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Tsukasa, their mother is a piano teacher.
- She missed most of middle school being in the hospital due to her unknown illness.