- "You can't live life in fear of being hurt."
- ―Mochizuki Honami
Mochizuki Honami (望月 穂波 Mochizuki Honami) is a first-year student at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. She's the drummer of Leo/need.
Honami is childhood friends with her fellow band members.
Background[edit | edit source]
Honami was childhood friends with Hoshino Ichika, Tenma Saki and Hinomori Shiho. Due to an incident in middle school their relationship became strained.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Honami has blue eyes and light brown hair worn in a side ponytail.
Her casual outfit consists of a black shirt with a cream white hoodie, a black and silver necklace, light brown skirt, dark grey transparent pantyhose, and black low-heeled Mary Janes.
Her band uniform consists of a white blouse with a red striped ribbon, a red outer layer coat with golden lining and a pair of black ribbons around its short puffy sleeves, a black pleated skirt with red accents, and a black outer-skirt layer. She also wears black fingerless gloves, a black belt with a golden metallic star dangling from it, and black mid-calf high-heel boots with black socks.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Honami is smart, athletic and kind. She's said to be nice towards everyone.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Hoshino Ichika: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. Honami thinks Ichika can't always communicate well.
- Tenma Saki: Childhood friends. Honami is glad Saki is back, but feels it's awkward to be around her.
- Hinomori Shiho: Childhood friends, but their relationship became strained. Honami thinks Shiho is awkward to be around and avoids her.
- Yoisaki Kanade: As a part-time job she acts as a housekeeper for Kanade's house and takes care of her. She also encourages Kanade to interact with others more and was the person who gave her tickets to the doll exhibit.
- Otori Emu: Friends and fellow classmates from 1-B.
- Tenma Tsukasa: Saki's older brother. Though she thinks he's a good older brother, she also seems to struggle with coming up with any good qualities of his other than being a "nice person".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Honami really likes apple pies, and according to Emu, she gets 10 or 20 every time she buys some.